Monday, April 20, 2009

Zhang Xu Chao Editorial for (Singapore) Citta Bella, June 2008

I think Zhang Xu Chao is one of the most beautiful Chinese models out there -- check out her beauty shots from an earlier post on here. I was totally blown away by those photos when I first saw them 6 months ago. Then I saw this set from Singapore's Citta Bella, June 2008 and I was blown away. again. I sincerely hope she gets more international exposure and get to do more editorials and runway shows.

Model: Zhang Xu Chao (Esee China)
Editorial: Sexy Babe
Magazine: (Singapore) Citta Bella, June 2008
Photographer: Wee Khim
Stylist: Johnny Khoo
Makeup: Clarence Lee
Hair: Dexter Ng

Source: Cindy Ow from Singapore

10 comments:

it's just fashion la ! said...

she looks alike gwen :D the chin :D

lovely girl :D

mode.ulation said...

She's got a really unique, sexy face!! Hope to see her in more high fashion jobs =]

Andor said...

wow shes hot!! although a little too skinny...

HumanAdult said...

she's hot, but I think the stylist's decision to cover her forehead, made the gorgeous freckled Zhang Xu looks kinda plain. But I love this girl..she is gorgeous and has a uniquely memorable face..so I hope as she gets developed, she'll get better eds soon. Wasnt she signed to IMG or something?

Asi Mod said...

FND, it is Zhu Lin who was signed with IMG. I don't think Zhang Xu Chao is signed with any western agencies yet. I hope she get one soon. She definitely has potential for the international market.

Anonymous said...

yea i like cleft and freckles but this editorial is kinda repetitive..

Asi Mod said...

Anon, it looked repetitive only because I used the photographer's portfolio photos instead of the magazine editorials. I don't think all those shots made it into the magazine.

Anonymous said...

yea i really like this girl, esp in her beauty shots, like you said. i can see you love it too since it is your blog icon!!

Anonymous said...

she is much better than gwen. xu chao's body is divine! im speechless.

Amy said...

She looks kinda like Du Juan, no?