Monday, December 10, 2007

Lucy Liu Ad Campaigns for GAP and I Am African

Celebrities are invading the fashion advertisements especially in the US. I posted Rinko Kikuchi for Chanel last month and here are Lucy Liu's ad campaigns.

Ad Campaign: GAP, Spring 2007
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz

Ad Campaign: I Am African, Spring 2007
Photographer: Michael Thompson

Source: GAP and I Am African


aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i think there is an ad campaign by GAP that have done by asian model..GAP kids..the recent ad..if not mistaken

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

GLAM is malaysian fashioon magazine..but sadly they dont put many asian faces..and i hate that..but i can give you malaysian supermodel picture..they mostly you want??

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

take a look at my blog

Carolina Lange said...

Great ads! Lucy Liu looks like a doll!

Linda said...

I saw the first one for Gap in person a few months ago, very simple, but cool.

I love the I Am African one. The neck piece is very cool